R. McKenzie Ent. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouseman/woman. R. McKenzie Ent. is a leading importer, exporter, wholesaler and distributor of toys, novelties, giftware, photo frames, pictures and closeouts since 1985. As a direct importer and with over 30 years experience we are confident that we have what you are looking for in stock and available for immediate shipment. Our true success is understanding, meeting and fulfilling the needs that have made us the preferred supplier for retailers, florists, carnivals, redemption centers, fundraisers, and special events. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: R. McKenzie Ent
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day and Overtime
Work setting: Urban area, warehouse and retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
Security and safety: Bond required, criminal record should checked and driving record should checked (abstract)
Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots and gloves
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, manually dexter, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should have experience of vehicle and equipment like dollies and hand trucks, strapping machine and also pallet lifters
- The candidate should be able to weigh materials and goods, make labels and attach to goods, wrap goods, pack and unpack goods, sort, crate and stack goods and also transport and distribute materials and goods
- The candidate should be able to operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products, ship orders, pick orders and stock, store cargo and materials, organize and maintain inventory, operate computerized inventory control systems and also order picking
- The candidate should be able to build pallets
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment and also transport and distribute materials and goods
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get group insurance benefits and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
895 King Edward St.
R3H 0P8 Between 10:00 AM and 04:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!