Supergraphics Design Company Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouseperson. Supergraphics Design Company Ltd has been the trusted leader in visual communications, offering a wide range of sign products and services for over 30 years. From eye-catching vehicle wraps to captivating window displays, we deliver projects that suit our customers needs. Our partnership approach ensures client involvement and effective message delivery. As a full-service Edmonton sign company, we provide innovative solutions to Western Canadian businesses. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Supergraphics Design Company Ltd
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 5929 91 Street NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 6A7
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive taskers
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidate should be adaptable, efficient, proactive, quick learner, client focus, dependable, organized, and reliable
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- The candidates should be able to operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- The candidates should be able to pick orders and stock, make labels and attach to goods, provide customer service
- The candidates should be able to wrap goods, pack and unpack goods
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!