Siu’s & Sons International Trading Corporation based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouseperson. Siu’s & Sons International Trading Corporation is a family business that was established in 1994 when the founders Mr and Mrs Siu immigrated to Canada. Our mission is to help you along your business transformation journey by bridging the gap between your customer and the global world of party supplies. We focuses on corporate responsibility in their communities, the workplace and our environment. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Siu’s & Sons International Trading Corporation
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.50 to $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2460 Viking Way, Richmond, BC, V6V 1N2
Shifts: Day, 09:00 to 17:30
Work Setting: Warehouse and retail or wholesale establishment or distribution centre
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots and gloves
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can collaborate
- The candidate should be efficient
- The candidate should be energetic
- The candidate should be hardworking
- The candidate should have integrity
- The candidate should have positive attitude
- The candidate should be an quick learner
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and vehicle like dollies and hand trucks
- The candidate should be able to build pallets
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- The candidate should be able to pick orders and stock
- The candidate should be able to weigh materials and goods
- The candidate should be able to make labels and attach to goods
- The candidate should be able to wrap goods
- The candidate should be able to pack and unpack goods
- The candidate should be able to sort, crate and stack goods
- The candidate should be able to organize and maintain inventory
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get group insurance benefits
- The employees get free parking availability, learning or training paid by employer and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Include this job reference number in your application:
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!