Ace Management Consulting Ltd. based in LocationCalgary, AB, is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of web designer. We are committed to providing our clients with Cost-Effective Consulting, Training, and Certification Services for International Standards. We have a team of corporate trainers and speakers. Our training courses are customized to the specific needs of the organization. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work on Day or morning.
- Employer Name: Ace Management Consulting Ltd.
- Position: Web Designer
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $28.85 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Calgary, AB, and Remote work available
- Shifts: Day or Morning
- Work Location Information: Willing to relocate
- Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
- Work Setting: Consulting firm
- Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
- Education: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- Applications: Adobe Photoshop; Adobe Dreamweaver
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Microsoft Visual Studio and Sublime Text
To be determined
- The candidate should have Effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a Team player
- The candidate should have Excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have Excellent written communication
- The candidate should be Client focus
- The candidate should be Dependability
- The candidate should Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- The candidate should Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- The candidate should Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- The candidate should Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity, and interactivity
- The candidate should Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout, and flow of the Website
- The candidate should create and optimize content for the Website using a variety of graphics, databases, animation, and other software
- The candidate should Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- The candidate should Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- The candidate should Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
ACE Consulting Group is a pro-bono consulting firm run by students at the University of Waterloo that assists start-up businesses in the Kitchener-Waterloo region. ACE has grown its workforce to surpass client expectations and establish itself as one of the top resources for start-ups in the KW region, with a portfolio of over 100 firms that includes winners of the Velocity Fund Finals, Dragon’s Den alumni, and Y Combinator alumni.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume ) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!