Great West Graphics Inc. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web designer. Great West Graphics Inc. is a custom screen printing and embroidery company. We have provided our community with years of expertise and products and keeping up to date with current technology according to customers’ priority and serve them with affordable price. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Great West Graphics Inc.
Position: Web designer
No of Vacancies:
Salary:$33.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Unit 105 342 East Kent Avenue South, Vancouver, BC, V5X 4N6
Shifts: Day and Morning
Work Location Information: Willing to relocate Transportation/Travel Information: Public transport
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Type of Farm Operations: The candidate has to work in manufacture industry
Applications: The candidate must have knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Flash
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to judge the situation
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
- The candidate must have knowledge of Oracle, MS Windows, Internet, Database software, Device drivers, Intranet, Servers, Mail server software, Programming software, HTML editing software, Web service design, Desktop publishing software, Programming languages, Mapping and data visualization software, Website creation and management software, MS Office, Desktop applications, C#, .NET
- To be determined
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn advanced web designing techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
Great West Graphics Inc. started in 1980. The company first opened with 2 excellent printers. In 2020, it gained over 30 years of experience in custom screen printing. The speciality of the company are such as direct to garment printing, heat transfers and sublimation. Therfore the company has long lasting relationship with the customers. With many years of experience, the company has become highly skilled.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail through below mentioned details.
Unit 105 342 East Kent Avenue South
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!