Today’s Money Journal based in Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web Designer. Today’s Money Journal is known to cover a complete range of topics to help people meet their personal finance goals. Whether a person is looking for short term financial advice such as getting out of debt or learning more about long term goals such as smart investing, planning for retirement or setting money aside for their child’s college education we are known to provide information in regards to all. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. This position of Web Designer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Today’s Money Journal
Position: Web Designer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $33.00 to $35.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1046 Austin Ave, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 3P3
Job ID: 22060203
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Windows, Presentation software, Image editing software, HTML editing software, MS Office
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- The candidate should be able to prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- The candidate should be able to consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- The candidate should be able to lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- The candidate should be able to source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- The candidate should be able to create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- The candidate should be able to plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- The candidate should be able to conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various financial benefits
- The employees get various career development opportunities
Today’s Money Journal is known to be all about well written personal finance articles, covering topics such as saving and investing money, getting out of debt, real estate, retirement advice and more. We are known to be non certified financial advisors, but a group of amateur bloggers passionate about everything finance.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!