JobCart Inc. based in Kitchener, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web developer. JobCart Inc. is designed to make a bridge between job seeker and the employer. We connect to them through our Machine Learning & AI equipped software engine. We offer many services like manpower supply, training & development and IT solutions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: JobCart Inc.
Position: Web developer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment and Full time
Location: Kitchener, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skill
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skill
- The candidate should be able to work in an organised way
- The candidate should be able to research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- The candidate should be able to prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- The candidate should be able to consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- The candidate should be able to lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- The candidate should be able to source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the website
- The candidate should be able to create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- The candidate should be able to develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- The candidate should be able to plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- The candidate should be able to conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various financial benefits
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume ) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!