TEI Web Solutions based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web Developer. TEI Web Solutions is known as a fully Canadian cooperated company. Our team is known to be a combination of experienced employees including a project manager, product manager, database analyst, system analyst, quality assurance, System developer, App developer, support team, management team, board of advisory and sales and marketing team members in our office in North Vancouver.
We perform all our operations at our Vancouver office, the whole development, support, and sales teams are based in Vancouver.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: TEI Web Solutions
Position: Web Developer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1183 W 16th St., North Vancouver, BC, V7P 1R4
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need college/CEGEP or equivalent experience as an education qualification
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience is required
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
Internet, Servers, Programming software, HTML editing software, Web service design, Software development, Data analysis software, C#, .NET
- The candidate should be able work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be able to sit for longer periods
- The candidate should be able work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- The candidate should be able to prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- The candidate should be able to consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- The candidate should be able to lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- The candidate should be able to source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- The candidate should be able to create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- The candidate should be able to develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- The candidate should be able to plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- The candidate should be able to conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various leave and vacation benefits
Established in 2008, TEI Web Solutions is based in Vancouver, BC. With working for years, the company’s focus is first on the Canadian Market and then have expansion plans to the US.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!