SCOOTER CITY based in Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web site designer. SCOOTER CITY is a family owned and operated company specializing in the sale, repair and rental of mobility scooter, power chairs and electric wheel chairs. offer mobility scooters, power wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs as well as related accessories including special seating for electric power chairs, vehicles lift and wheelchair ramps. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SCOOTER CITY
Position: Web site designer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $38.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- The candidate should be able to prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- The candidate should be able to develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- The candidate should be able to source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- The candidate should be able to create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- The candidate should be able to research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- The candidate should be able to lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- The candidate should be able to conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- The candidate should be able to plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!