Metaux Ouvres CF Inc. based in Bournival, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Metaux Ouvres CF Inc. is known to specialize in the custom manufacturing of metal products in the field of building, power lines as well as industrial and commercial operations. Our company is distinguished by the quality of its achievements and the close collaboration with its customers. We have an experienced team that makes sure to advise and accompany from the estimate to the delivery. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Metaux Ouvres CF Inc.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 to $28.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Bournival, QC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as other trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Area of Specialization: Custom fabrication, Factory assembly
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specifications
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- The candidate should be able to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- The candidate should be able to fit, braze and torch-straighten metal
- The candidate should be able to operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC)
- The candidate should be able to operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!