Condor Signal & Communications Inc based in Oakville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Condor Signal & Communications Inc is a provider of cutting-edge signal and communication solutions. Specializing in the design, installation, and maintenance of communication systems, they cater to diverse industries, including transportation and public safety. Condor Signal & Communications Inc excels in delivering state-of-the-art solutions for signaling, radio communication, and network infrastructure. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Condor Signal & Communications Inc
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (To be negotiated) for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Oakville, ON
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: In shop
Type of material: Aluminum alloys, Stainless steel and Steel, iron and heavy metals
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 year to less than 3 years
Area of specialization: Custom fabrication and Factory assembly
Equipment and machinery experience: Gas welding machine and Spot welding machine
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Credentials: Forklift Operator Certification
Security and safety: Bondable
- The candidates should be able to work in dusty and noisy conditions and be capable of handling physically demanding, repetitive tasks
- The candidates should possess manual dexterity, demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and hand-eye coordination
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods and lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should possess efficient interpersonal skills and exhibit excellent oral communication
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to interpret welding process specifications and operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- The candidates should be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals, and processes, examining welds to ensure they meet standards and/or specifications
- The candidates should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment, brakes, shears, and other metal shaping, straightening, and bending machines
- The candidates should be able to operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air) and determine the weldability of materials
- The candidates should be able to operate hoisting and lifting equipment and previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- The candidates should be able to operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or fill holes, indentations, and seams of metal
- The candidates should be able to maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing, and soldering equipment
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, paramedical services coverage, vision care benefits, group insurance benefits, and pension plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume, cover letter) through the below-mentioned details
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!