Trigrand Inc., based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. TRIGRAND RESTORATION was created to service the construction and restoration industry with superior quality, workmanship, and customer service. We are focused on the Building Restoration industry and are capable of providing a wide range of exterior building envelope repair services. We have worked with hundreds of clients for residential buildings in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Trigrand Inc.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 66 Eugene St. North York, ON M6B 3Z4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate, or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates must need 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specifications
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals, and processes
- The candidate should be able to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate brakes, shears, and other metal shaping, straightening, and bending machines
- The candidate should be able to fit, braze, and torch-straighten metal
- The candidate should be able to operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC)
- The candidate should be able to determine the weldability of materials
- The candidate should be able to operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- The candidate should be able to operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations, and seams of metal
- The candidate should be able to start up, shut down, adjust and monitor the robotic welding production line
- The candidate should be able to maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing, and soldering equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!