Diamond Heights Homes Ltd. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Diamond Heights Homes Ltd. Is a famous housing construction company in Canada. We take great pride in our work and the value we place on each client’s ongoing satisfaction. We think the results speak for themselves. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Diamond Heights Homes Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 7
Salary: $28.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Commercial and residential
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specifications
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- The candidate should be able to determine weldability of materials
- The candidate should be able to operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- The candidate should be able to start up, shut down, adjust and monitor robotic welding production line
- The candidate should be able to maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!