Italian Metal Works Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder.
Italian Metalworks Ltd is a locally owned and operated Metal Company situated in Surrey. They manufacture and install various designs and styles of railings for individual homeowners as well as contractors. They are specialized in custom designs according to customer needs and they are making fine-tune designs to customer’s style and need. All their products are state of the art engineered, which fulfil all building codes. All their products are also coated with high-quality powder coating to ensure durability and low maintenance. They have a team of highly qualified and experienced staff who offer dedication and fine workmanship and the goal of the company is a quality production and customer satisfaction.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work Day and Morning shifts
The candidates who are Canadians or who are permanent residents of Canada as well as the other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Italian Metal Works Ltd
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC,
Shifts: Day, Morning
Work Setting: Commercial
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Dusty
Languages: The candidate must have a strong command of the English Language.
Education: Candidate must have passed Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Experience required for the job 3-5 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience: The candidate must have experience in Gas welding machines.
Area of Specialization: Custom Fabrication.
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Type of Materials:
Composite materials; Steel, iron and heavy metals
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks.
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to every detail.
- The candidate should be able to work for extended periods.
- The candidate should be able to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment.
- The candidate should be able to maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment.
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specifications; Determine the weldability of materials.
- The candidate should be able to operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret welding blueprints.
- The candidate should be able to draw specifications, manuals and processes.
- The candidate should be able to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get to work in a family-owned company
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, sick leaves, casual leaves and vacation
Italian Metal Works Construction’s core values have been shaped over more than 10 years of delivering the finest construction services to their clients. They stood to the test of time and these principles remain their bedrock lynchpins. They never tried to cut on either quality, the pace of work or any other construction aspect. They stay true to their full promise of efficiency!
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
12334 84 Avenue
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!