Usinage L. Couet inc. based in Lac-Mégantic, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Usinage L. Couet inc. is known to earn a good reputation in the field of construction of industrial equipment and structures made according to the specific needs of its customers. Our company is known to be well equipped with a competent workforce, which is able to meet manufacturers’ needs for practical and solid mechanically welded parts, individually or in small series. Our company is known to develop an expertise. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Usinage L. Couet inc.
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Lac-Mégantic, QC
Work Setting: Industrial, Manufacture
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Drug test
Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Tools, Welding helmet
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specification
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- The candidate should be able to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- The candidate should be able to fit, braze and torch-straighten metal
- The candidate should be able to determine weldability of materials
- The candidate should be able to operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get long-term benefits such as group insurance and life insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) to the below-mentioned details.
Include this job reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!