Global Agriculture Trans-Loading Inc based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Global Agriculture Trans-Loading Inc. can be termed as a well-established and respected leader in the trans-loading industry. We are known to be focused on achieving excellence, accountability, flexibility and service to all of our customers, partners, and the community. We are an industry that is moving upwards of 1.3 million tonnes of agricultural products per year. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Global Agriculture Trans-Loading Inc
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 3-5 years
- The candidate should be able to fit, braze and torch-straighten metal
- The candidate should be able to operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- The candidate should be able to maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get long-term benefits such as group insurance and life insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or fax(along with resume) through below mentioned details.
Include this job reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!