JMC Sheet Metal Ltd. based in New Lowell, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. JMC Sheet Metal Ltd. is a well-known manufacturer of sheet metal, fabricated metal, automotive parts, machine parts and truck equipment. We are known to use the latest manufacturing techniques. We are known to use high quality sheet metal components. In all, we are known to provide the best quality products using the best materials. We hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates need to work in Day shift. The position of Welder is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: JMC Sheet Metal Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 to $32.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 6189 SUNNIDALE – TOSORONTIO TOWNLINE, New Lowell, ON, L0M 1N0
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English and French Languages.
Education: Candidates don’t need any standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 3-5 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Candidates need equipment and machinery experience such as Soldering machine, Butt or seam resistance welding machine, Brazing machine, Arc welding machine and Spot welding machine
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Welding Techniques: Oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), Flux core arc welding (FCAW), Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) (TIG), Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), Plasma arc welding (PAW), Submerged arc welding (SAW), Gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- The candidate should be able to maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- The candidate should be able to fit, braze and torch-straighten metal
- The candidate should be able to determine weldability of materials
- The candidate should be able to operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC)
- The candidate should be able to operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal
- The candidate should be able to operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
Formed in 2013, JMC Sheet Metal Ltd. is known to be one of the best manufacturers. The company is known to have expert employees working on advanced manufacturing techniques. The company is a trustworthy place for customers to get the required products manufactured.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!