GUY FAIOLA based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. GUY FAIOLA has been in the high end railing and gate manufacturing business since 1994. Today our focus is on the manufacture and installation of quality gates – aluminum, steel, stainless steel or wood covered (metal frame with wood on the outside). We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in real estate, retailing and marketing. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: GUY FAIOLA
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Work setting: Manufacture
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy area
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots and welding helmet
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Type of materials: Aluminum alloys and Steel, iron and heavy metals
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads, manual dexter, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and also be a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have experience of welding techniques like Oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) (TIG), Gas metal arc welding (GMAW) and Spool
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Gas welding machine
- The candidate should have specialization on custom fabrication, ornamental work and also fencing, balconies, stairs and railings
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specifications, read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes and also examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment and also operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, cover letter, and proof of the requested certifications) through below mentioned details.
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!