Windsor Welding Services based in Windsor, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Windsor Welding Services is specialize in portable welding and in-shop repairs, custom sheet metal fabrication, modifications, stainless steel fabrication, Aluminum welding and repairs. Our mission is customer service at affordable prices with great quality production and dedication to our core competencies. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Windsor Welding Services
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $26.75 hourly for 20 to 40 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location: Windsor, ON
Shifts: Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Commercial, industrial, manufacture and residential
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, cold/refrigerated, hot and noisy place
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles and gloves
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Arc welding machine and also Spot welding machine
- The candidate should have specialization in custom fabrication, cast iron and other metals, space equipment and also fencing, balconies, stairs and railings
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specifications and also determine weldability of materials
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment, operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment and also operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- The employees get dental plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!