Canor Construction Inc. based in North Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Canor Construction Inc. is a well-known company providing professional landscaping and construction services. We are known to provide strong and ethical guidance. Our company is known to perform the highest level of quality services at fair and competitive prices. We work to ensure the longevity of our company through repeat referral business achieved by customers’ satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes. In all, we work to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates and customers.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day shifts.
Employer Name: Canor Construction Inc.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 per hour for 40 to 55 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North Bay, ON
Job ID: 22052307
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
Area of Specialization: Machinery or equipment repair, Custom fabrication, Truck repair
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Tools, Steel-toed safety boots, Welding helmet
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- The candidate should be able to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
To be determined
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and retirement benefits
- The employees get paid leave benefits
Working since 1977, Canor is a locally-owned and operated source for professional landscaping and construction services. The company is known to be proud of its success and has been striving for a stronger future.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or meeting in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
619 stanley st
north bay, ON
P1A 4H9 Between 07:30 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!