Atlas Ironworks Inc. based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Atlas Ironworks Inc. realized that in order to be recognized as a leader in the welding industry we needed to be responsive, reliable, innovative, and deliver quality work to every project that bore our name. We have experience with a variety of metals, including stainless steel, carbon steel, and aluminum. We pride ourselves on our versatility, knowledge, and ability to stay ahead of the curve. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Atlas Ironworks Inc
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $22.00 to $35.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North York, ON
Work setting: Manufacture
Work site environment: Candidates should work in hot, noisy and odours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
Type of materials: Stainless steel and steel, iron and heavy metals
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, handle heavy loads and also manually dexter
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should have knowledge of welding techniques like Oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) (TIG), Gas metal arc welding (GMAW), Flux core arc welding (FCAW), Plasma arc welding (PAW) and also Submerged arc welding (SAW)
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Arc welding machine, Brazing machine, Butt or seam resistance welding machine, Gas welding machine, Soldering machine and also Spot welding machine
- The candidate should have specialization on factory assembly, cast iron and other metals and also fencing, balconies, stairs and railings
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- The candidate should be able to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- The employees get bonus
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!