ACTIVE TRUCK CENTRE INC. based in Bolton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. ACTIVE TRUCK CENTRE INC. provide any service you and your truck and trailer might need. We offer a brand new convenient location that offers any service from truck maintenance, mechanical repairs. We keep our team trained with every new and old mechanisms so that they are able to work on a wide variety of problems seen regular basis. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ACTIVE TRUCK CENTRE INC.
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Bolton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, On Call and Morning
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots and hard hat
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods, walk and also manually dexter
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also be in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specifications, read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes, examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications, determine weldability of materials and also maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment, operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines, operate hoisting and lifting equipment, operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products and also operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal
- The candidate should be able to computer-aided design (CAD)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or fax(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!