Delia Equipment & Welding Ltd based in Concord, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Delia Equipment & Welding Ltd is one of the best welding companies of the town, serving up customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have trained and efficient staffs who can help us achieve our goals. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Delia Equipment & Welding Ltd
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Term or contract employment
Location: 582 Rivermede Road suite Unit 12, Concord, ON, L4K 2H5
Shifts: Day, Night, Evening, Shift, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Industrial and also manufacture
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have tools, hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, safety harness, face shield and welding helmet
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Occupational Health and Safety Certificate and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment, operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment, operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines, operate hoisting and lifting equipment, operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products and also operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specifications, read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes and also examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- The candidate should be able to fit, braze and torch-straighten metal, determine weldability of materials, start up, shut down, adjust and monitor robotic welding production line and also maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!