HMS Mobile Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. HMS Mobile Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd. is a well-known manufacturer of sheet metal, fabricated metal, automotive parts, machine parts and truck equipment. We are known to use the latest manufacturing techniques. We are known to use high quality sheet metal components. In all, we are known to provide the best quality products using the best materials. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: HMS Mobile Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 8790 River Rd Delta, BC V4G 1B5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work Setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
Security and safety: Basic security clearance, Criminal record check, Drug test
Transportation/travel information: Travel expenses paid by employer
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and physically demanding.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature and a good team player.
- The candidate should interpret welding process specifications, operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment, operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment, operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines.
- The candidate should fit, braze and torch-straighten metal, operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC), determine weldability of materials, operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products, operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal.
- The candidate should be able to start up, shut down, adjust and monitor robotic welding production line, maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!