Alpha Trans Ltd. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. AlphaTrans Ltd. is known to specialize in Truckload ѕеrvісе bеtwееn ѕеlесt аrеаѕ in the U.S. Canada. We are known to ѕuррlеmеnt or аѕѕеt-bаѕеd buѕіnеѕѕ with full lоgіѕtісѕ оffеrіngѕ, including wаrеhоuѕіng and dіѕtrіbutіоn. We are a combination of an experienced mаnаgеmеnt team knowledgeable іn аll fасеtѕ оf the trаnѕроrtаtіоn іnduѕtrу, mаkеѕ Idеаl Lоgіѕtісѕ уоur complete dооr-tо-dооr supply chain mаnаgеmеnt solution. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Alpha Trans Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.00 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates needs an experience of 5 years or more
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Arc welding machine, Brazing machine, Gas welding machine, Soldering machine
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specifications also operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes also examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment also operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- The candidate should be able to fit, braze and torch-straighten metal also operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC)
- The candidate should be able to operate hoisting and lifting equipment also operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- The candidate should be able to operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal also maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!