Nekison Engineering and Contractors Limited based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Nekison Engineering and Contractors Limited has the capacity and experience to deliver quality plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, fire protection, and specialty piping systems. We focus to lead construction business and make our own niche. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Nekison Engineering and Contractors Limited
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $42.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 17 ST.LAWRENCE AVENUE, Etobicoke, ON, M8Z 5T8
Work Setting: Various locations, Commercial and Residential
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, dusty and noisy place
Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to manually dexter
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specifications
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- The candidate should be able to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- The candidate should be able to maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- The candidate should be able to determine weldability of materials
- The candidate should be able to Fit, braze and torch-straighten metal
- Employees get free parking availability
- Employees get health care plan
- Employees get paid Gasoline
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!