Metro Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Metro Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd. offer preventative maintenance services to help prevent unexpected breakdowns and ensure the overall health and reliability of your fleet. Our team can develop tailored maintenance plans based on your specific needs, helping you maximize the lifespan of your vehicles and minimize costly repairs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Metro Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $30.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 7954 Webster Road, Delta, BC V4G 1G6
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
Transportation information: Travel expenses paid by employer
Work setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
Security and safety: Basic security clearance, Criminal record check, Drug test
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and be physically demanding
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to interpret welding process specifications, operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- The candidates should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment, fit, braze and torch-straighten metal
- The candidates should be able to operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- The candidates should be able to operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC), determine weldability of materials
- The candidates should be able to operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- The candidates should be able to operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal
- The candidates should be able to start up, shut down, adjust and monitor robotic welding production line, maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!