JPAYS Truck and Trailers Services Ltd based in Edenwold, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder, gas and arc. JPAYS Truck and Trailers Services Ltd is a leading provider of comprehensive truck and trailer solutions, catering to the transportation industry’s diverse needs. Specializing in maintenance, repair, and customization services, JPAYS ensures fleets operate efficiently and safely. With state-of-the-art facilities and a team of highly skilled technicians, JPAYS offers a wide range of services, including engine diagnostics, brake repairs, and trailer modifications. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: JPAYS Truck and Trailers Services Ltd
Position: Welder, gas and arc
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.50 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Edenwold, SK
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to interpret welding process specifications
- The candidates should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- The candidates should be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals, and processes
- The candidates should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- The candidates should be able to operate brakes, shears, and other metal shaping, straightening, and bending machines
- The candidates should be able to operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC)
- The candidates should be able to determine the weldability of materials
- The candidates should be able to operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- The candidates should be able to operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- The candidates should be able to operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations, and seams of metal
- The candidates should be able to maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing, and soldering equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume, References attesting experience) through the below-mentioned details
Market Yard Road Building # 5 – New Horizon Park
RM of Edenwold, SK
Between 10:00 a.m. and 04:00 a.m
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!