21 Century Trading Inc. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Wholesale buyer. 21 Century Trading Inc. continuously seeks innovation and changes to be the best partner for the customers. We carry a variety of fresh seafood items including salmon, tuna, sockeye salmon, shrimp, octopus, eel, in addition to more than 100 different kinds of frozen seafood and also handle more than 50 frozen food items, meats and fresh products. 20-odd freezer and refrigerated vehicles and network enable us to deliver high quality food products to our clients. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. This position of Wholesale buyer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: 21 Century Trading Inc.
Position: Wholesale buyer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $23.64 to $27.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 6951 72ND STREET, Delta, BC, V4G 0A2
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to establish and maintain contact with suppliers
- The candidate should be able to maintain adequate stock levels
- The candidate should be able to negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements with suppliers
- The candidate should be able to oversee distribution of merchandise to outlets
- The candidate should be able to review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
- The candidate should be able to select and purchase merchandise for resale
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!