Cognizant based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada or Mississauga is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Windows Cloud IaC Engineer – Hybrid. Cognizant can be termed as one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. We have a unique industry-based, consultative approach that helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. In everything we do at Cognizant, we work with passion—for clients, communities, and organizations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Cognizant
Position: Windows Cloud IaC Engineer – Hybrid
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $35.00-$40.00 hourly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Mississauga or Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Department: Technology & Engineering
Shifts: Day Job
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Experience: Candidates need experience, the details are mentioned below
- The candidates should be passionate and high in energy and also should have a built-on ability to work together
- The candidate should be able to work with diverse set of backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking and also encourage lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our people and clients
- The candidate should be someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft relevant solutions through true collaboration and also should be excited by change, and excel through autonomy
- The candidate having 8+ years of programming/development (PowerShell and/or Python) experience is preferred
- The candidate should have strong experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and also have extensive experience with Terraform and/or Ansible Enterprise
- The candidate having recent experience with any Cloud (AWS/ GCP preferred) and also have strong DevOps expertise, proven track of designing and building CI/CD pipeline -Jenkins, Maven
- The candidate should have skills in regards to strong Windows administration and tuning
- The candidate should have other skills such as Performance Tuning, OS Patching, IIS Web Server support, Active Directory Management, Users and Group Management, DNS/NS Management, SSL Certificate Management, Knowledge of protocols such as DNS, LDAP, SMTP and On-call support.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!