Lo Gullo Industries Ltd based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Woodworking shop helper. Lo Gullo Industries Ltd is providing innovative solutions in the manufacturing and industrial sectors. We embrace new technologies, materials, and manufacturing techniques, staying ahead of the curve to provide cutting-edge solutions that drive efficiency and competitiveness for our clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Lo Gullo Industries Ltd
Position: Woodworking shop helper
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 85 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Morning, 07:30 to 16:30
Transportation information: Public transportation is available, Valid driver’s licence, Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads, and large workload
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be able to work in noisy area, hot area, and dusty area
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, initiative, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidates should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidates should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidates should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidates will get vision care benefits, health care plan, dental plan, disability benefits, long-term care insurance, group insurance benefits, life insurance, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, copy of portfolio or relevant work examples, letter of recommendation, references attesting to experience, and cover letter) through below-mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!