Noor Farms Ltd. based in Campbellford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worker, farm. Noor Farms Ltd. has been established in 2015 in the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We have trained and efficient staffs and their loyalty is our strength. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Worker, farm is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Noor Farms Ltd.
Position: Worker, farm
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Campbellford, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Staff accommodation is available and staff accommodation provided
Work site environment: Candidates should work in fruit and vegetable combination farming and organic farming
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of crops: Artisanal crops, Field berries, Strawberries, Sweet corn and Tomatoes
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, stand for extended periods, walk and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also someone who can judge
- The candidate should be able to budding trees, clipping, fruit trees training, greenhouse cleaning, hand harvesting vegetables, mixing fertilizer, seed cutting, vegetable culling and also weeding
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops and also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment and also clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!