berry hill farms based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worker, farm. berry hill farms offers an enchanting agritourism experience. Visitors of all ages can indulge in the joy of picking their own fruits straight from the fields, creating cherished memories with family and friends. Our warm and welcoming atmosphere makes us an ideal destination for family outings and community gatherings. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: berry hill farms
Position: Worker, farm
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $19.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Langley, BC
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work setting: Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Type of product: Native plants
Equipment and machinery experience: Sprayer or duster
Automated systems experience: Feeding and watering system, Storage and silage system
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to do fruit and vegetable combination farming, corn farming, livestock combination farming, oilseed (except soybean) farming, organic farming, other grain farming, and wheat farming
- The candidates should be able to work in wet/damp area, outdoors, and dusty area
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to feed inventory, grading, mixing fertilizer, hand harvesting vegetables
- The candidates should be able to harvesting seedlings, plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, seed cutting
- The candidates should be able to soil fertility programs, vegetable culling
- The candidates should be able to vertical farming system, weeding, harvest crops
- The candidates should be able to fertilize and spray crops, operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidates should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidates should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market, write daily basic progress reports
- The candidates will get free parking, and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!