2750041 Ontario Inc. based in Tillsonburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worker, Farm. 2750041 Ontario Inc. is known for using cutting-edge farming methods and coming up with new ways to build a sustainable future. Our farming methods are getting better every day. We are known for making and selling high-quality, organic goods with no added preservatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work on are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: 2750041 Ontario Inc.
Position: Worker, Farm
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 50 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 164709 New Road RR 2, Tillsonburg, ON N4G 4G7
Job ID: 22061304
Shifts: To be determined
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, Hot
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of Farm Operations: Other vegetables and melon farming (except potato)
Type of Crops: Sweet corn
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): First Aid Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with an attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work in a Walking
- The candidate should be able to work in a Bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work with a tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to do Overtime
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to hand harvest vegetables
- The candidate should be able to hoe crops
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
As a result of the hard effort that has been put in over the years, 2750041 Ontario Inc. has become a member of a farming company that operates internationally. Today, the business employs thousands of people in order to manufacture things in Surrey and (perhaps in other locations as well) in order to market such products all over the world.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending a mail or fax (along with your resume and) through below mentioned details.
164709 New Road RR 2
ON N4G 4G7
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!