Excellent Country Landscapers Inc. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worker, Landscape. Excellent Country Landscapers Inc. is known to help you install, service and provide maintenance on irrigation systems. We are known to provide quality services. Our company is known as an expert group of employees working all together to provide the best services to its clients. We are known to provide the best quality landscaping services at affordable prices. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Excellent Country Landscapers Inc.
Position: Worker, Landscape
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Shifts: 08:00 to 16:30
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty
Work Setting: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Landscape contractor, Various locations, Farm, Landscape maintenance, Park and recreation sites, Private residence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Small engine equipment
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Safety glasses/goggles
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to assist with landscape constructions
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as tying and cut grass
- The candidate should be able to weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- The candidate should be able to remove litter and garbage
- The candidate should be able to cart and spread topsoil and other materials
- The candidate should be able to lay sod or seed
- The candidate should be able to plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
- The candidate should be able to apply fertilizers
- The candidate should be able to water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work in a natural environment
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as free refreshments at work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!