National Bait Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worm picker. National Bait Inc. is the most famous fish bait producing company in Canada. Our product loved by any American angler. We also serve big fishing companies. In one line we can say our bait is the best bet for your fishing. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: National Bait Inc.
Position: Worm picker
No of Vacancies: 55
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 946 Lakeshore Rd. East, Mississauga, ON, L5E 1E4
Shifts: Evening, Night and Weekend
Work setting: Rural area
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors and wet or damp area
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have gloves
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Type of Crops: Worms
- The candidate should be able to manually dexter
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to clean work area
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get piece work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
905-278-0180 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
946 Lakeshore Rd. East
L5E 1E4 Between 10:00 AM and 04:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!