FATEH CONSTRUCTION LTD based in Oliver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter. FATEH CONSTRUCTION LTD is a very famous company of construction which has done many brilliant projects of construction in the proximity. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our company smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: FATEH CONSTRUCTION LTD
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Oliver, BC
Transportation/travel information: The candidates should be willing to travel
Work setting: construction, various locations, renovation, willing to relocate.
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: The Candidates should have 1 to less than 2 years experience
Own tools/equipment: The candidates should have own steel-toed safety boots and hard hat.
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines, and sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods.
- The candidates should be physically demanding, able to handle heavy loads.
- The candidates should be able to work in noisy and dusty area.
- The candidate should be client focus, accurate, reliable, judgmental and be able to work as a team player.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills.
- The candidates should be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements, prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
- The candidates should be able to measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials, prepare tenders and quotations.
- The candidates should be able to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems, fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- The candidates should be able to schedule and co-ordinate work on sites, survey building locations and levels,
- The candidates should be able to instruct apprentices, supervise other workers, estimate costs and material
- The candidates should be able to operate CADD and other computer software systems, maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!