Richview Renovations and Restorations Ltd. based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter. Richview Renovations and Restorations Ltd. is known as a well-known building renovating company. We work renovating buildings by taking contracts. Our company is known to provide the best and on-time renovating services. We are known to use quality products and have the best employees to provide renovating services. In all, we are a well-known name when it comes to providing renovation services in North York and nearby. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. The position of Carpenter is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Richview Renovations and Restorations Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $35.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North York, ON
Job ID: 22052109
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Residential, Commercial
Work Location Information: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 3-5 years
Major Work Area: Renovation, Construction
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to estimate costs and materials
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- The candidate should be able to prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- The candidate should be able to measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- The candidate should be able to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- The candidate should be able to maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and commission
- The employees get to learn and improve their skills
Providing top-quality services for years, Richview Renovations and Restorations Ltd. today is known for its satisfactory customer reviews. The company is having recursive customers, getting more and more references from its recursive customers and is working to get more names in the list.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
94 Kenhar Dr. suite 44
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!