Harveys, based in Wasaga Beach, ON, is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier.
Harveys is known to serve great tasting authentic burgers. We are known to have grill-masters charbroil each burger to perfection at 600℉ on an open-flame grill. With having various burgers, we give an opportunity to choose from a selection of fresh toppings and together. We are known to build perfect burgers in front of our customer’s eyes. We are known make burgers just as the customers want. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. This position of Cashier is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Harveys
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.25 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Wasaga Beach, ON
Job ID: 22060105
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Cafeteria
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Languages.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register
- The candidate should be able to do suggestive selling
- The candidate should be able to process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments
- The candidate should be able to tabulate total payment for goods or services required
- The candidate should be able to receive payment for goods or services
- The candidate should be able to calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales
- The candidate should be able to stock shelves and clean counter area
- The candidate should be able to greet customers
- The candidate should be able to wrap or place merchandise in bags
- The candidate should be able to provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to accept reservations or take-out orders
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and overtime
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
Harveys is known to have a long history of proudly serving Canadians great tasting burgers. Working for more than 60 years, the restaurants have been Canadian owned and operated, serving Canadians all across our beautiful country.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
349 Main St.
Wasaga Beach, ON
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!