S Jay Home & Commercial Repair Solutions Inc. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper. S Jay Home & Commercial Repair Solutions Inc. is one stop solution for all kinds of renovation and remodeling works, offering interior and exterior construction solutions for commercial and residential properties. We have highly knowledgeable in-house teams of designers, decorators, engineers, project managers and site supervisors who have vast experience & exposure in handling a variety of interior and exterior renovation projects. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: S Jay Home & Commercial Repair Solutions Inc.
Position: Construction helper
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Work setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada.
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada.
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position.
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be flexible, reliable, should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials, erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- The candidates should be able to mix, pour and spread materials, assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites, assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- The candidates should be able to level earth to fine grade specifications, clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- The candidates should be able to remove rubble and other debris at construction sites, tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- The candidates should be able to direct traffic at or near construction sites
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!