Mindanao General Contracting Services Ltd. based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer. Mindanao General Contracting Services Ltd. is one of the best construction companies of the town serving up customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experienced in this industry and are well-known in the community. Our staffs are friendly and efficient. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Mindanao General Contracting Services Ltd.
Position: Construction labourer
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime and Flexible Hours
Work setting: Various locations
Work site environment: Candidates should have work in outdoors, at heights and dusty place
Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks and also handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be reliable and also team player
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Nail guns and also Drills
- The candidate should have specialization on residential construction
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials, mix, pour and spread materials and also assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- The candidate should be able to clean and pile salvaged materials and also remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!