Genesis Construction Inc based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction worker. Genesis Construction Inc specializes in a wide range of construction services, including residential, commercial, and industrial projects. We have a team of experienced professionals, including architects, engineers, project managers, and skilled tradespeople, who work together to bring clients’ visions to life. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Genesis Construction Inc
Position: Construction worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1629 11 AVE SW Calgary, AB T3C 0N3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Security and safety: Basic security clearance
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work in outdoors and dusty area
- The candidate should be flexible, reliable, and able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials, erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring, and barricades
- The candidates should be able to mix, pour, and spread materials, assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites, assist in framing houses, erecting walls, and building roofs
- The candidates should be able to level earth to fine-grade specifications, clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- The candidates should be able to remove rubble and other debris at construction sites, tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- The candidates should be able to direct traffic at or near construction sites
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!