Double “A” Dairy Farm Inc based in Clarenville, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy Farm Labourer. Double “A” Dairy Farm Inc can be said as a progressed dairy farm. We are known to work advanced dairy farming techniques. We are known to produce and supply top-quality and pure dairy products. Our company has an expert farmers group who improve the dairy farming techniques day-by-day. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Double “A” Dairy Farm Inc
Position: Dairy Farm Labourer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.75 to $18.75 per hour (to be negotiated) for 40 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Clarenville, NL
Shifts: Day, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Odours
Work Setting: Rural area
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Own vehicle, Valid driver’s license
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided
Automated Systems Experience: Bulk grain or feed handling – automated, Milking system (automated), Manure handling and storage and Feeding and watering system
Security and Safety: Driving record check (abstract)
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be a combination of walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as Calving, Feed inventory and Handling animals
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health and also feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment and also milk cows
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens and also detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!