Dairy farm worker
William Reid, Nancy Reid based in Inglewood, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy farm worker. William Reid, Nancy Reid is a family owned dairy farm. In our farm we raise our cattle with utmost care and hygiene. We only give necessary vaccine to them and no harmful hormones. We mulching them with modern and safe methods. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: William Reid, Nancy Reid
Position: Dairy farm worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.58 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 14429 Heart Lake Road Inglewood, ON L7C 2K8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Early Morning
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, wet and damp area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able for standing for extended periods also combination of walking bending, crouching, and kneeling
- The candidate should have attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to calving
- The candidate should be able to handling animals
- The candidate should be able to monitoring animal health
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to milk cows
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens also operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
be prepared for the screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!