Holly Electric Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrician. Holly Electric Ltd. was established in 1914 and for the past 100 years this family owned and operated business has consistently provided superb electrical contracting services on time and within budget. Our skilled staff’s commitment to high quality workmanship has helped us maintain an exceptional safety record and preserve long standing relationships with many reputable clients. We have the specialized skills to install and maintain commercial electrical systems of any size to ensure that your facility is equipped with an electrical system you can trust. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Holly Electric Ltd
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: 26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Construction
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 2 years to less than 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be physically demanding and need to work if overtime required.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be client focused and a good team player.
- The candidate should have professionalism in customer service and should be able to install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes.
- The candidate should splice, join and connect wires, test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits, troubleshoot and isolate faults, connect power to audio and visual equipment.
- The candidate should be able to install surface mount and/or overhead cables, instruct apprentices, estimate costs and materials.
- The candidate should renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures, read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!