Khalsa Electric Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrician. Khalsa Electric Ltd. is known to deliver top-quality electricity services. We are known to provide electric services and products at affordable prices. We are known to have trained employees that provide both on-shop and in-house services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Khalsa Electric Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $28.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Various Locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 3-5 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and in an organized way
- The candidate should have professionalism in customer service, install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
- The candidate should be able to keep maintenance reports and documentation
- The candidate should be able to splice, join and connect wires
- The candidate should be able to test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits
- The candidate should be able to determine appropriate selection of materials and methods for hazardous locations
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot and isolate fault and install surface mount and/or overhead cables
- The candidate should be able to estimate costs and materials also renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
- The candidate should be able to conduct preventive maintenance programs
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
5250 164 Street
Surrey , BC
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!