The Orangeline Farms Limited based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker, Vegetables. The Orangeline Farms Limited is known to grow healthy food that starts with natural rainwater and the world’s greatest supply of fresh water. Our company is known to work with the belief that high-quality foods are the foundation for healthy, growing bodies, so we grow simple delicious fruits and vegetables to nourish its people and other clients. Our company is known to go beyond the food we grow. Our company is known to work to minimize our impact on air, water and land, and we advance food security, so all families can eat well. In all, we are known to make healthy, natural food accessible to all families. That is what a real food movement means to us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Flexible Hours shifts. This position of Farm Worker, Vegetables is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: The Orangeline Farms Limited
Position: Farm Worker, Vegetables
No of Vacancies: 30
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Leamington, ON
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Greenhouse
Work Site Environment: At heights, Hot
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of Crops: Bell peppers
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to detect diseases and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should have specific skills field crops such as hand harvesting vegetables
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various financial benefits such as salaries, compensation benefits.
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
The Orangeline Farms Limited is known to declare that in all stages of growing, the company will look for the healthiest option available, with the goal of producing all the food pesticide free. The company is known to take every effort to protect the food it grow from harmful pests and disease, with multiple layers of physical security and integrated pest management.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you currently a student?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!