Domino’s Pizza based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. Domino’s Pizza is a popular pizza chain which specializes in delivering high-quality, fresh, and delicious pizzas to its customers. Domino’s Pizza is also known for its innovative technology, including its online ordering system and its popular “Pizza Tracker” feature, which allows customers to track the progress of their order from the moment it is placed to the moment it arrives at their doorstep. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Food counter attendant is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: Domino’s Pizza
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidate should be client focus and reliable
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used, package take-out food, portion and wrap foods, prepare, heat and finish simple food items, serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidates should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars, take customers’ orders, use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
16514 59A Street NW
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!