Hacienda North Farms Inc. is a well-known and major part of the Vegetable and Melon Farming Industry located at Wheatley, ON, Canada. The company was started in 2012 and has grown since then. Today there is a team of 32 experienced workers working at Hacienda North Farms Inc. at various locations with its head office in Wheatley. As of today, Hacienda North Farms Inc. is earning USD $10.96 Million, in sales. As of now, Hacienda North Farms Inc. is inviting applications for the role of General Farm Worker from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada.
The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Full Job Description:
Employer Name: Hacienda North Farms Inc.
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 30
Salary: $15.00 hourly, for 40 per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2961 Talbot Street, Wheatley, ON, N0P 2P0
Shifts: To Be Determined
Work Location Information: Rural area, Remote location.
Work Site Environment: Confined spaces, At heights, Wet/damp, Odors, Hot, Non-smoking.
Types of Crops: Bell peppers, Greenhouse vegetables
Type of Product: Hydroponic horticultural products
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required.
Experience: No Experience is Needed
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, and kneeling.
- The candidate should be able to handle a large workload.
- The candidate should be able to work overtime.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to provide assistance in pruning trees, shrubs and plants.
- The employees get various financial benefits such as salaries and compensation benefits.
- The employees get health insurance benefits after working for a year in the company
Hacienda North Farms Inc is a well-known name in Canada, as a major part of organic crops and vegetable production all over Canada. The company is known to produce products such as vegetables, melons, crop production, agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting.
How to apply
Without being biased, the employer is providing equal opportunities for the applicants who are eligible for this job. The candidate has to be a Canadian citizen, (can even be disabled), be a permanent resident of Canada and a candidate who has a work permit in Canada.
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or by mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
2961 Talbot Street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!