General labourer – farm
Canadian Farms Produce Inc. based in Surrey, BC & Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – farm. Canadian Farms Produce Inc. is an amazing form where we offer a wide variety of premium quality, farm-fresh vegetables, fruits, and other products from our farm. We’re on a journey to source simple, great-tasting ingredients, farmed with care. We’re proud to have high standards when it comes to our food. It’s all part of our commitment to serve food everyone can feel good about. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Canadian Farms Produce Inc.
Position: General labourer – farm
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $16.05 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC & Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation
Type of crops: Cabbage, Carrots, Potatoes
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, judgmental
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to do hand harvesting vegetables, plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidates should be able to do vegetable culling, fertilize and spray crops
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops, operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidates should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens, detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidates should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!