Service Plus Aquatics Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Servicer, pools. Service Plus Aquatics Inc. has been an industry leader in the Swimming Pool & Spa Industry, for over 30 years. We are a rapidly expanding, progressive corporation, devoted to providing exceptional service to the commercial recreational aquatic industry. We believe in investing our time and energies in developing, educating, and training our employees, and providing them with the expertise and industry knowledge necessary. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Service Plus Aquatics Inc.
Position: Servicer, pools
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $20.50 hourly for 40 to 45 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Student Job
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Service or clean
Security and safety: Driving record should checked (abstract)
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate (Full time enrollment)
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have specialization of swimming pools or equipment
- The candidate should be able to professionalism in customer service
- The candidate should be able to determine layout and installation procedures
- The candidate should be able to document and prepare invoices and work orders
- The candidate should be able to measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- The candidate should be able to prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- The candidate should be able to load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to utilize hand and power tools
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- The candidate should be able to install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!